After six long months of closure we are looking forward to re-opening the club at 6pm on Monday 17/5.
To ensure we fully comply with current regulations please be aware of the following procedures.
- You will be required to sign in and provide contact details on entry – or scan yourself in using the NHS COVID 19 app.
- Please sanitise your hands when signing in using the dispenser and sanitiser provided.
- Please wait to be allocated a table.
- Table service only – no bar service is currently permitted. Payment will be taken at your table.
- A maximum of 6 persons per table. This can be from 6 separate households. Please do not move tables once seated.
- Please wear a mask at all times when not sat at your table. This includes when using the main single entry and exit points and when visiting the toilet.
SIGNAGE CONFIRMING ALL THIS INFORMATION WILL BE ON DISPLAY.
OUR AIM IS TO KEEP BOTH OUR STAFF AND YOU OUR CUSTOMERS AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION
IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ON ANY OF THE ABOVE PLEASE CONTACT ME (07831 283738)
Finally, as I’m sure you are aware Sharan has been unwell over the past weeks, I’m pleased to say that she is now much better and is looking forward to returning in the not too distant future.